
Today marks year 31...I bet that makes my parents feel old! I entered my 30's last year without even a blink...I had a 2 month old then, so my mind was otherwise occupied with diapers, nursing, and lack of sleep. This year has flown by, and now I am officially IN my 30's. I can tell this is going to be a busy decade, a child and work can do that to you, and what I have learned is that busy usually means fast... so watch out 40, here I come!!!
6 comments:
yeesh....you and that crazy Mac, happy birthday!
"Freaky" doesn't even begin to address that....you're much too pretty to "Mac" your image.
Love,
Your Mother
lol, you all make me laugh
much better....very artistic, now quit playing with your Mac and go take care of your son.
OK, I really like the new image! In my ignorance...did you change it or was my computer unable to read Mac on the first one?
Love ya tons,
Mom
Hey, Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment